"I Grieve" - Life carries on.

Sufro

It was only one hour ago 
It was all so different then 
There's nothing yet has really sunk in 
Looks like it always did 
This flesh and bone 
It's just the way that you would tied in 
Now there's no-one home 

I grieve for you 
You leave me 
'So hard to move on 
Still loving what's gone 
They say life carries on 
Carries on and on and on and on 

The news that truly shocks is the empty empty page 
While the final rattle rocks its empty empty cage 
And i can't handle this 

I grieve for you 
You leave me 
Let it out and move on 
Missing what's gone 
They say life carries on 
They say life carries on and on and on 

Life carries on in the people i meet 
In everyone that's out on the street 
In all the dogs and cats 
In the flies and rats 
In the rot and the rust 
In the ashes and the dust 
Life carries on and on and on and on 
Life carries on and on and on 

It's just the car we ride in 
A home we reside in 
The face that we hide in 
The way we are tied in 
And life carries on and on and on and on 
Life carries on and on and on 

Did I dream this belief? 
Or did i believe this dream? 
Now i can find relief 
I grieve

.....

Sufro porque me dejás
Y es tan difícil seguir
Cuando todavía se ama lo que ya no está.
Dicen que la vida sigue y sigue
......
Y lo que realmente jode es la página en blanco
El crujido de la jaula vacía
No lo puedo soportar
Sufro por vos, porque me dejás.
.........
La vida sigue en los que me encuentro
En todos los que andan por ahí
En los perros y en los gatos
En las moscas y en las ratas
En la podredumbre y el orín
En las cenizas y en el polvo
La vida sigue y sigue y sigue y sigue

Es simplemente este auto en el que vamos
La casa en la que vivimos
La cara en la que nos escondemos
La manera en la que nos amarramos
La vida sigue y sigue y sigue
.......
¿He soñado esta creencia
O he creído este sueño?
Puedo encontrar consuelo
Sufro.




Comments